Fisker Buzz Forums - View Profile: FiskerNL
Fisker Buzz Forums

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Jackster
    06-04-2019 08:29 PM - permalink
    Jackster
    Hi,

I just got my Fisker delivered from the US. I would like to say I am a happy new owner, however... Can't start the car. The fob works, the button flashes amber, green, green + red, but the gauges and screen remain dark. The car was at sea/port for weeks, the 12V battery. I had it replaced but that didn't help. It makes the noise, power steering is on etc. but all screens are blank. Even the gas motor turned on. However no gear selection, no driving. Do I need to reflash the VCM? Most likely. I am located in Poland. Can you help? Remotely?

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-18-2019 08:19 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Thread Tags

No results to display...

Quotes

04-30-2019
08:18 PM - willyherrmann quoted FiskerNL in post Fisker support in Europe Good to know!
:idea:Hello fellow Fisker ent...
04-29-2019
02:04 PM - FiskerNL quoted Fabulist in post Fiskerphilly opening in Florida?
I can’t imagine there i...
10:02 AM - FiskerNL quoted Harleyguy in post Fisker Karma parts and service in Europe
Where are you located ?? We ar...
07:23 AM - Harleyguy quoted FiskerNL in post Fisker Karma parts and service in Europe
Hello fellow Fisker enthousia...