Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fisker honoring old price? 1/24 Autoweek article
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
marswill

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Default RE: Fisker honoring old price? 1/24 Autoweek article

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryang123
I just read this article at the Autoweek site and it says

"Fisker has taken some heat because of repeated increases in the base price of his car, which has soared from an estimated $80,000 when the car was announced in 2009 to $103,000, including shipping, in December. Fisker said he will honor whatever sticker price was in place when a car was ordered, regardless of when the car is delivered.

Does anyone know if this is true? I am supposed to pick up my car this week and ordered a couple of years ago.

Thanks in advance.

Link to article
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120124/CARNEWS/120129936

In my discussions with Fisker Silicon Valley they have told me that they will honor the original purchase price quoted at the time of my commitment, defined as making my deposit and committing to Trim and Exterior and Interior colors.
marswill is offline   Reply With Quote