Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums

Fisker Buzz Forums (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/)
-   Ontario (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/44-ontario/)
-   -   Toronto area i need a Fisker engine scanner (https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/44-ontario/18514-toronto-area-i-need-fisker-engine-scanner.html)

Oakville Fisker 12-10-2014 08:02 PM

Toronto area i need a Fisker engine scanner

1 Attachment(s)
Gents, I need a tech in Toronto with an engine scanner to check to see why my engine light is constantly on. See attached photo of my Fisker engine scan using a GM scanner. The GM Tech suggested I use a proper scanner from Fisker. Let me know where you Ontario guys have access to a Fisker tech. The message on the scanner reads as follows; REPLACE HYBRID BATTERY PACK and ENERGY BATTERY CONTROL MANAGER REQUESTED.

FiskerPhilly 12-12-2014 01:04 AM

To my knowledge there isnt one there. Some Toronto owners are shipping cars down here to me. I can at least offer you some warranty. Not sure if you're interested in that or not. there is some logistics involved. But it sounds like you have an hv battery concern and theres no one up there to handle repairs on them anymore.
Feel free to pm me if you need further help

Harleyguy 12-12-2014 07:38 PM

Or you can come to South Florida where it's warm and sunny

fiskerjim 12-12-2014 08:09 PM

You could check with Mark Kasperowicz at Dixie VW 1-905-238-7188. He may be able to get a proper scan done. They were the service people for us up here. Fisker Philly and Fisker Montreal may be your closest choices if it is an HV battery issue. Harleyguy can handle this in Florida. Another possibility is Lormax on the forum who has done some battery work for some of the Toronto owners. They may contact you off this forum or you may get some input from Mark. PM me if you need any more info.

Harleyguy 12-12-2014 10:18 PM

I ship parts to Canada all the time not the easiest thing to do with all the forms and all wonder if you could even ship a module . Maybe ship to Michigan and drive there and pick it up .