Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Selling, Black on Black Fisker VIN ending 1778
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
B. Surm

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyur49 View Post
Selling my Black with Black Interior Eco Sport. I’ve had itsince January 2018, and have put in quite a bit to get it where its perfect, butwith my kids getting too big to fit in the backseat with their car seats, it’stime to let her go. It’s been a beautiful ride.
Check out everything that is new! All work done by theexceptional Andrew Otis, who before recently returning to DFW, was at Karmacorporate. The most recent fix was a BRAND NEW engine, that insurance took careof as it was found that water entered the engine during one of our many crazythunderstorms here. So now, with all thethings replaced on the car, it’s as close to worry free as a Fisker Karma canbe!
• Brand New Engine
• New Coupler/Dampener
• New Traction Motor #2
• Removed and Serviced Traction Motor #1
• New Coolant Pump C
• New Rear Pump B
• New Parking Brake Module
• 4 New Tire Sensors
• New Front and Rear Fender Liners
• 2 New Programmed Fisker Keys
• Clipper Creek Fast Charger - Brand New in Unopened Box
• The batteries on the car have not been replaced, as theyare functioning at proper levels. This is the desired outcome based on its VINnumber, ending 1778

Asking $31,500 but I'm willing to listen to any appropriate offers.
Also, I'm located in Dallas.

-Keyur
(318)-730-7289
Nice car, what is the mileage?
B. Surm is online now   Reply With Quote