Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fisker Prodis WDI
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Harleyguy

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by automixcars View Post
thanks for reply but I do not know how to do the SOH reset with normal tester .if I use 520 sw in battery bms it do not set odb fault but if I flash sw to 535 it sets engine fault flag from bms because soh 65% the battery are not 65%soh it is 95% the 65% sho shoing in tester are because in troble shooting I changed the bms box .and now I like to reset to 100% so I do mot need to take battery down and change bms box back to original..

I have a service bullintin from fisker where you use a can analyser to run a special script to reset soh in id194 in bms

please tell me if it can be done with normal fisker tester and how??

Kind regards Michael
The tool from Fisker only was able to change the SOH from zero back to what the EBCM had stored the same goes for Prodis if you use Prodis you need to use the EBCM files but it only was designed to reset from zero . You won’t be able to reset to 100% because the battery is no longer at 100% . I doubt after 8 years the original EBCM was showing 100% .
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote