Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - TOM Questions and General Upgrade
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fixsker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Just read your post. I’ve been doing similar for the past month. It looks like you and I have gone down the exact same path with everything. So you must have been looking at that one in Chicago? Right?

Also, PowerSource won’t return calls etc.

Except fortunately or unfortunately I ended up buying that FK in Chicago on Monday, and I am shipping it to California for repair.

It has a short sordid history, but seems like a worthwhile investment. I’ll let you know how it goes.

PS. I don’t know if you actually got a chance to see the vehicle. But it is a creampuff. The paint is perfect with interior is perfect and it was owned by a multimillionaire in California who almost never drove it. I have his info as well, including all service history records. Honestly, there’s only a couple of small things that can be wrong with it, as it received a brand new high-voltage battery pack last year. We should have it figured out in about two weeks.
Fixsker is offline   Reply With Quote