Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Turbo Leak
Fisker Buzz Forums

Thread: Turbo Leak
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
shrowell

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdavidkl View Post
...I take my car to West Palm Beach Lamborghini for a full tune up, including the oil change and they only charge me around $350. You might want to ditch Naples Motorsport and find a Lamborghini dealership near you which is also probably selling Revero's like mine does. The manager at mine is great, he's even recommended that I should take the car to Minute Lube or Jiffi Lube for an oil change if that's all I need done. Good Luck.
For the last two years, I had been driving the 3.5 hours each way to Prestige in Miami but had hoped that my more local Karma service center would be price competitive like Prestige, as well as doing a good job like Prestige - the work done at Naples Motorsport seems to be fine, I was just shocked by the cost of labor (which made up the bulk of the bill).

Maybe it's down to the local Jiffi for me as well next time (after I have vetted that they do a good job beforehand).

Simon

Fisker Karma EcoChic #1030 : Mercedes CLK63 AMG: Audi Q7 Prestige : Honda CBR1000RR

Forever!
shrowell is offline   Reply With Quote