Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karmaversary #8
Fisker Buzz Forums

Thread: Karmaversary #8
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
doc

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

What an awesome post and thread. Today is the 8th year of my Fisker Karma. It is very Bittersweet as I traded it in along with another car just a couple weeks ago. It was literally one of the hardest decisions I have had to make. I always envisioned keeping her forever. No car has yet to compare to its style/ luxury and electric/ ICE combo. I also took it on several long road trips up the California coast, to vegas and beyond. It had a little over 40K miles on it and I never had any issues with the car other than the stuff covered by the warranty and extended warranty. It actually was one of the most reliable cars I have owned. In the end it came down to the same mentioned above (rising insurance costs, registration fees and lowering and lowering residual value) It went to a dear friend that manages a dealership so I know it will find a good home. This thread is also a family to me and I will always check back in as I did today!
2013 BMW 750 Li
doc is offline   Reply With Quote