Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karmaversary #8
Fisker Buzz Forums

Thread: Karmaversary #8
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thomson
GoKarma

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage

Brent, I totally get it. I just sold mine (ECO Chic - Shadow) and had it shipped to the new owner in Chicago. I really miss the car, but it was just time for me to get something new. I ordered a Tesla Model Y (yes, I know it's not as beautiful as the Karma). I sold the Karma because I was not driving it that much (had less than 15K miles when I sold it). That tells you how much I really drove it. Moreover my insurance company kept jacking up my rate for a car that sits in the garage average of 6+ months a year. And I agree that once you’ve driven EV, it's really hard to go back to a 100% ICE vehicle. I choose Tesla because of the technology they have in their vehicles. I'll wait to see about the Fisker Emotion.........that's a more beautiful car. Hope it comes to market.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote