Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karmaversary #8
Fisker Buzz Forums

Thread: Karmaversary #8
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Richard Carnes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Default Anniversary

My 8 years is in two weeks, but she means just as much to me now as she did then. Living at 8,600 feet with over three feet of snow in the yard, I only get to drive her between April and October, but still love every time we get together. Still working on having my wife join the EV team. She loved the I-Pace, but wouldn't pull the trigger, yet shows interest in Fisker's Ocean. I put money down on Fisker's Emotion a few years ago and the same with Rivian a few months ago. Luckily I'm patient, but pretty sure the Chevy ZR2 I'm driving this winter will be my last ICE. I certainly hope so...
Deposit #632 made March 22, 2008...ordered EcoSport - Eclipse - Monsoon Tri-Tone on March 22, 2011...Began driving February 17, 2012 (although I would have waited until March 22 if necessary)
Richard Carnes is offline   Reply With Quote