Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karmaversary #8
Fisker Buzz Forums

Thread: Karmaversary #8
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
LonePalmBJ
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Garage

My Karmaversary was the 11th, and she still turns heads the way she did eight years ago. Now, in addition to the "What is that??" questions I now also get "I can't believe this is 8 years old". My Karma has held up great, and thanks to the magic of Joe @FiskerPhilly a few years ago, the battery and the rest of the car runs as good as ever (and better than new!)

Which is why it's a little sad that I think I may be coming to the end of the road with my Karma. Eight years is a long time and the call of something new is growing loud. Not doing anything immediately, but if you are in the market for a sweetheart Deep Ocean ecosport that's about as sorted as they come, let me know. Of course, car or not, FiskerBuzz is family for me and I'll continue to read, moderate and participate here.

Brent

Last edited by LonePalmBJ; 02-23-2020 at 06:32 PM.
LonePalmBJ is offline   Reply With Quote