Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Sad Day - Selling, but not leaving
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
EasyEd

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Default Sad Day - Selling, but not leaving

Tomorrow I'm meeting a gentleman and handing over the keys to my beauty. It will mark just under two years since I bought it.

It's the greatest conversation starter I think I will ever own, whether I was just getting gas, or taking it to a car show. I've loved the thrill of driving it every time I got behind the wheel, and it didn't matter if it was just a 15 minute drive to work or a road trip. This car is one of a kind, and - try though they may - the magic and beauty of the original will never be recaptured by the copycats.

I want to thank everyone on here for the help and entertainment, but also send out a special thanks to Joe, Adam, PowerSource (sorry, but I don't know your real name), Alex, and Fab. Your tireless and selfless dedication has been - and will continue to be - invaluable to all who own this car.

I'm almost certain that I'll own one again someday... maybe after some upgrades have been developed by some of the experts I listed above. I'm also very interested in the Fisker Ocean, and I plan to follow the development and production closely. As far as my next car, I'm leaning toward a Jaguar F-Type (don't hate me ).

I hope you all continue to enjoy your timeless classics.

I'll be around...

Ed
EasyEd is offline   Reply With Quote