Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - KA Reorganization Rumor - The Good News and Bad News
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 02:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nin ja
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Garage

I guess there is more to the car business then is evident from the marketing. You would think with technology and modern manufacturing it would be easier. I'm surprised how they spend so much and get so little. Last I heard he Atlantic was 95% done, why was that not brought to market? Also an easy win would of been to make the Reveno a Coupe (larger front doors, better seating etc) and for god sake, build the Sunset and Surf after you fixed the engineering of the original Karma -- those seemed like low hanging fruits. If Elon could do what he did with pure technical and business skills, maybe the auto industry should take some queues from Tech Entrepreneurs ? just saying!