Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Karma with 1574 miles for sale
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flewald

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default 2012 Karma with 1574 miles for sale

Hello everyone. I just collected this 2012 Karma from an automobile storage location in southern Silicon Valley for my client and had it fully inspected and serviced at Pat's garage in San Francisco, an authorized Fisker Service center.

We are looking to sell it and are considering delivering it to a high end automobile consignment dealer on the San Francisco Peninsula in a week or two after we get it registered and insured.

Does anyone have an idea of what this car might be worth ?

As it has been stored indoors it's entire life, it is in excellent condition and has only approximately 1,600 miles on the odometer. It has always been plugged into two battery tenders (one for the engine's battery and one for the main battery). The inspection report came up as all systems working properly. On a 30 mile trip back from the service center it ran flawlessly with no issues at all.

Thank you for any feedback you may have and if you are interested please let me know.
Flewald is offline   Reply With Quote