Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karma Automotive restructures to cut costs
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
non sequitur

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Garage

Lots of interesting stuff in there. If I had a deposit in on a Revero, this is around the time I'd be calling every day to get it back (deja vu of the experience I had with Fisker when I had a deposit on the Atlantic in the time leading up to their bankruptcy).

Given the way they were wasting money on emails detailing their commitment to paintings and sculptures totally unrelated to the car (or ANY car), it was inevitable that Wanxiang would stop flushing so much money into it ($400M a YEAR - for what?)

In the only year of production, 2012, Fisker produced 2000 Karmas, so this story saying that KA with all the Chinese backing only expected to produce 500-1000 is crazy. That's $400-800K per car produced!
Karma #328: Shadow on Monsoon Tri-tone
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote