Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fair price to pay for a used Karma?
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
monkeemike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Looked at the car and physically it was nice but it hasn't been plugged in for at least 6 - 8 months and the 12v battery is dead. The owner's wall charger is also bad and he doesn't seem keen on me charging the 12v in the car so I can see what's working and what's not but I'm assuming since it's been dead for awhile there's a lot that's not working or that would need to be reset. The thing is, I'd have to buy the car and tow it out of there before I could really know what I'm up against and I'm not keen on doing that unless it was stupid cheap.

Given all the issues, I'm assuming it's a parts car. I'd hate to put the money into it and then have the motors give out or find out there's a real problem with an engine. The fact that both front control arms are bad is also suspect. It seems like a cool project but something that I'd need to get under 10k to even pique my interest.
monkeemike is offline   Reply With Quote