Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - New unknown problem
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
LeeBaxter12!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I purchased a Karma yesterday for the wife It is her dream car. Today however I am getting a service brake message then a service park brake message and the car will not drive. I also got a 12 volt critically low message a time or two. I tried a hard reset of the main cable on the passenger side. Nothing. I am charging the 12 volt battery now. I charged the 12 volt battery. The ready light is flashing and the fuel and battery lights are red. It appears like every light in the cluster is on. The car appears like it will run but the PNDR will not illuminate. I am a transmission tech it’s what I do for a living. This has me blasted. I have a snap on scan tool I will bring home tomorrow and see what I can get out of it. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you. It’s a 2012 signature edition number 4 of 100. Vin number YH4K10BA6CA000004.

Last edited by LeeBaxter12!; 06-09-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Add more information.
LeeBaxter12! is online now   Reply With Quote