Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Problem with battery modules, acceleration, and cables
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
nichevo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCastic View Post
HV-Battery
Diagnose the HV-Battery problems with an OBD2 Scanner, gives an rough estimate of the problem. You need someone with a Fisker Karma WDI (Prodis) to pinpoint the exact problem.

Cables (your picture)
Red to the front (red = heat).
Blue down to the electric Air Conditioning compressor (blue = cold).
The “unmark” cable is connected to the Accessory Power Module (APM) (your inverters are located in the rear end)).

By the way, I really hope that you have disconnected the 12-volt battery connector (– Negative, Black) and that the MSD is completely pulled off and stored while you work on the car…
Hello,

Thank you so much for your help! I was able to plug back the cables in. But I am having a problem where electricity is not being fed through the 12-volt system to the car, which makes the windows, display, etc. not work. I have connected electricity directly to the car and everything works fine. But a couple days back I was plugging in the 12-volt and a spark was produced, and I unplugged immediately. I was wondering if the car had a safety measure where it would cut the electricity from the 12-volt to the car. If not, what do you think it could be?

Also, it is giving me the power steering symbol on the dash, and when I check there is no electricity going into the power steering. Does that have something to do with he 12 volt as well?

Again, thank you so much for your help!
nichevo is offline   Reply With Quote