Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Problem with battery modules, acceleration, and cables
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fabulist
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichevo View Post
Hello,

I am an owner of a Fisker and I am new to the forum. I have a problem where when the car is driven, the battery indicator on the dashboard goes down rapidly until it marks that the battery is dead. The car also struggles to accelerate properly, where you have to wait a couple seconds until it slowly starts picking up speed. Does anyone have an idea of why this could be happening? My guess would be something in the modules but I am not sure.

Hello and welcome to the Fisker community. Sorry that your first message has to be this one.

The problems you are describing sound like the classic symptoms of one or more bad modules in the battery. Sounds like you have already done some research on this, and there are many threads discussing this issue, for example this one.

While this is definitely repairable, it needs to be done by someone who knows what they are doing. Where are you located? I suggest starting with @FiskerPhilly and go from there.

Good luck.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote