Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Problem with battery modules, acceleration, and cables
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
nichevo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Default Problem with battery modules, acceleration, and cables

Hello,

I am an owner of a Fisker and I am new to the forum. I have a problem where when the car is driven, the battery indicator on the dashboard goes down rapidly until it marks that the battery is dead. The car also struggles to accelerate properly, where you have to wait a couple seconds until it slowly starts picking up speed. Does anyone have an idea of why this could be happening? My guess would be something in the modules but I am not sure.

I have also attached a picture of some cables, and would like to know if the one marked with red tape goes to the inverter and the one with blue tape goes to the air compressor for the AC. The cables don't have anything to do with the earlier problem, it's just that Ive made the mistake of unplugging them.

Cable Pic:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7P...ew?usp=sharing

Thank you!!
nichevo is offline   Reply With Quote