Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fisker Karma parts and service in Europe
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
KarmaEWG

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hello - I am looking for s specific part that I cannot find in the US. I am not sure if the part is even available any longer, but I thought that I would give it try. I am in need of a Driver side front/rear door cut seal. It is the long black seal that adheres to the leading edge of the rear passenger door. When the front door is closed, it creates a seal between the gap in the doors. I know there was some sort of recall issued on these seals several years ago....but I think the recall was to repair the seal because they were prone to coming off of the door versus removing it all together. Do you happen to have one of these seals that I could buy from you?

Thanks!
Eric
KarmaEWG is offline   Reply With Quote