Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fiskerphilly opening in Florida?
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
ewein

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiskerPhilly View Post
Quick question Florida folks. Harleyguy and I were talking, as he isn't able to service many Fisker's anymore. I had a thought (JUST A THOUGHT) of possibly renting space monthly or quarterly in central FL maybe Pompano area to service the cars. Sort of a "pop-up shop" Again just an idea at this point, not sure if the costs and time investment would be worthwhile as many owners seem to be migrating towards West Palm and Miami Karma dealers.
Feel free to share thoughts, and no I have no plans to do the same in CA or TX (or DC metro @Ninja)
I think from your own perspect, it is not a good idea to start a shop only service one model. but for all karma owners around the area, for sure it is a blessing. so I think maybe new Karma auto should hire ya at their shop to serive old fisker customers. this way, ya get reasonable paid. and we have a professional and realiable service. haha😀
ewein is offline   Reply With Quote