Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Shadow #324 is up for sale in San Jose, CA
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
avw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Shadow #324 is up for sale in San Jose, CA

Yup, I've driven this car for 5 and a half years and continue to almost every day. It's currently got 63,000 miles.

Details:
-Eco sport
-Tri Tone leather interior (Canyon or brown)
-Diamond dust Shadow paint
-No error codes.
-Almost everything was replaced in the first couple of years including traction motors and battery.
-All recalls performed, including recent airbag.

What will the car need? Not much, actually. I'm still using the original 12V battery and it's still working very well...but that could change and likely will at this age. Also, I'm starting to notice some steering vibrations, so likely the control arm boots will need to be replaced. You can do that with just the rubber part now, not the entire arms. The hood protective bra is starting to fog a bit so you might want to replace that section or see if it can be buffed clear.

I keep it well maintained, there are new all season tires, a fairly fresh coat of plasti-dip on the wheels that look very custom and stealth. New longer wiper blades. I still get close to original range on the batteries, likely because I "exercise" them almost every day. This is my only car, so I use it. Tags till January 2020.

I'm located in downtown San Jose, CA but don't want to take the car to Canada on my move. I'll need to get something AWD and a bit more winter and extreme heat hardy....maybe a Tesla S or X??? Otherwise, this car is running really well and has many more thousands of miles in it.

I'll consider offers over $33K

Check out more photos on the craigslist add:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...861340680.html

Last edited by avw; 04-08-2019 at 02:55 PM.
avw is offline   Reply With Quote