Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Ocean Blue Fisker for sale - Bay Area
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
JAM_22

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Default Ocean Blue Fisker for sale - Bay Area

Selling my 2012 Fisker Ecosport.

Since I have owned the car (3 1/2 years), all updates have been by Pat at Pat's Garage in SF. If you want to call him, I can make the introduction.

Besides, the battery replacement, Pat has done the following, as well as other comments:

1) Most of the batteries were replaced back in 2015 (have receipt)

2) the traction motor & RDM were reworked when I purchased the $5k extended warranty

3) the coupler was replaced in 2015 under warranty

4) HVAC works great

5) The key housing was upgraded when I bought the car since it only had one key and I wanted two, something with the old software and new on replacing keys

6) It's on 535 and no issues, fingers crossed.

7) No rim rash or minimal

8) Interior is in nice position.

9) See the picture of the roof issue and there are two small paint spots on the trunk.

10) Front skid plate has scratches, not nothing is broken. Picture included.

It's my daily driver (I'm the 2nd owner) so the mileage steadily goes up daily.

BTW, the price is $37,000 obo w/o shipping. I want my Fisker to find a good home. I just turned down a trade in because the GM at the dealership treated my car like any other car.

If interested, email me @ [email protected] and I'll send pictures. My computer and this site are not getting along.
JAM_22 is offline   Reply With Quote