Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Virgin VCM/VGM for sale

4K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  1DopeTech 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have a brand new vehicle control module/ vehicle gateway module. it has never had any keys programmed for it. If all your dash light don't come on and re flashing it doesn't help, you going to need this. Send me a message if interested.

#3 ·
Hi,
I have a brand new vehicle control module/ vehicle gateway module. it has never had any keys programmed for it. If all your dash light don't come on and re flashing it doesn't help, you going to need this. Send me a message if interested.
And how does the customer plan on getting the keys programmed to your new VCM . Karma Automotive sells the VCM and keys all ready programmed
Hey Harley, hows it going.
Well to answer your question, It really really simple. There are ALOT OF OPTIONS!!!!

They can purchase my VGM and 2 new keys from a karma dealership (they still sell fisker keys until they run out) and either...

1. Take the VGM, Vehicle and both Keys to A karma dealership and have the tech install the VGM and perform updates and boom. You got a Fisker that lights up now!

2. Though a little more complicated but if you can’t get your car to a dealer....Customer can ship VGM to the dealer, have dealer order 2 keys And a tech can install the VGM in any fisker available program the keys to VGM/VGM perform updates then remove vgm and ship keys and VGM back to customer and customer can install and BOOM! Magic

Were you interested? I’m a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.

#4 ·
Hey Harley, hows it going.
Were you interested? I’m a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.
Sounds like someone doesn't know who @Harleyguy is. I'm going to make popcorn and enjoy the show.

(Spoiler: He's almost certainly one of the top two or three people in the world most knowledgeable and experienced in Fisker Karma servicing and support)

#12 ·
.[/quote] If you really gave a **** about the owners on the forum you would of been here from the beginning. Just out of the clear blue you show up 6 years later looking to sell parts you just happen to have laying around seems real suspicious.
*[/QUOTE]

Did I just get yelled at over the internet? so your mad at me because I didn’t bring the knowledge I have of these cars to this forum sooner? And wait how did this become a discussion of me caring for someone or not?
And suspicious?
I already told you my name is not Travis and I could care less of the guy so you can stop telling me about him. But you should really settle whatever issues you got with him. Oh and that whole “you do things for the people of fisker buzz”. Pat on the back.... we need more people like you on this earth

#13 ·
There are only two good techs that work at Karma Automotive. If it talks like Travis, walks like Travis it probably is Travis. So who are you if you are not Travis? Or would you rather keep that anonymous.

Which dealer did you work at?[/QUOTE]

I’m curious, what two techs made are those?

And I’m going to keep my name to my self atleast for a bit. I don’t feel comfortable with how hostility is in here. I mean I only came here to sell a part.

#14 ·

And I’m going to keep my name to my self atleast for a bit. I don’t feel comfortable with how hostility is in here. I mean I only came here to sell a part.
So you are not willing to tell us what dealer you worked at or what years you worked at HQ? Needs to be some context with where you worked and when.

#15 ·

So you are not willing to tell us what dealer you worked at or what years you worked at HQ? Needs to be some context with where you worked and when.
Definitely not! It’s creepy how persistant people here are just to know info about one another. Why? If I tell you where I worked or my name what do you get out of it. No wonder Harley guy is the “Only one who help the customers out here” CAUSE HE RUNS THE COMPETITION OUT OF HERE” lol
There is no reason for anyone here to know my personal information and I hope you respect that. So let’s not worry about my name, where I worked, or what size condoms I use lol
If you have car related question I can answer then I will. If you’re playing FBI agent please don’t waste my time. You really making me come off like an a**hole, when that’s not me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.