Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Karma vs Tesla 3 Impressions
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
B. Surm

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrowell View Post
I also have Model 3 reservation and know that trying to compare these two cars is quite ridiculous. That they both have a HV battery, is the only common ground they have. To compare a >6 year old user interface with a contemporary one is a waste of time.
The purpose of a car is to bring one from point A to B etc. The Fisker does this in a very comfortable way. Of course the cars are of a different price class, but basically one doesn't need all (or none) of the gimmicks. What I miss in my Fisker, I can find mostly in my Phone, like for example Here maps for navigation. Long drives are not tiring. I really am in doubt to cancel my reservation for the model 3, but because it is not possible yet to test drive a model 3 in Europe, at this time it would be helpfull to read some comparisons between the Fisker and the model 3 although they are of course not available due to the sparse number producedů For example I like the comprehensive comparisons published on greencarreports.com
B. Surm is offline   Reply With Quote