Help - Looking for repair shop - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
Does the logo come on or is the screen black . I can get you the part if you need a new screen .
From what I understand the issue, is that the Logo comes on then everything turn white.

however, when you press the screen, you can hear a sound, making me think that the touch is registering.
saiyolang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cloud Based App Developer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyolang View Post
From what I understand the issue, is that the Logo comes on then everything turn white.

however, when you press the screen, you can hear a sound, making me think that the touch is registering.
How many miles you have on the car ?
msajidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex
alexpop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

See Alex In Aliso Viejo.

Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex
Mechatronic Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpop View Post
Hi,

Thank you,

Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatronic Tech View Post
See Alex In Aliso Viejo.

Hi,

Thank you,

Alex
First off welcome to the Forum maybe you should start another thread and introduce yourself to the members . How come it took so long for you to join the forum ? I assume you also must know Travis or even worked with him. What did you job entail as a Field Service Engineer I met a few of them but never met you guess you never made it to Florida .
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

If you didn't fix it yet please let me know.

Thank you,

Alex
elitemotorsoc.com
alexpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

There is a new dedicated Sevice Center sanctioned by Fisker in Southern California. It is called Elite Motor Cars and Alex Pop is the owner and former corporate employee. Check him out and he does warranty repair
rmalzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)

You are correct Alex is the man to see
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote