Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Fisker Coupe/Convertible
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nin ja
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloKae View Post
I'm going down the path of converting a Karma into a coupe. I own an Inferno and was looking to purchase a black Karma and complete the conversion. It is going to run me about $38k. Wanted to ask: is there any interest out there in having a Coupe? If there were 4 or 5 others, the cost goes down obviously.

I "may" do a second stage conversion after the coupe and make it a drop top, replicating the Sunset; to do a hardtop will be about $200k in engineering and fabrication to go that route, plus another $30k for the chop shop work itself, so may begin with a soft top however unless I can gain some funding for mass conversion opportunity.

Let me know if anyone out there has thought about going the route of a coupe!
i always felt given the dimension and lack of room in the rear, a coupe was the better choice for the KARMA - i sent a note to Henrik to suggest the same. The current 4 door karma makes no sense given the limited space. A 2+2 like the maserati grandtorismo was the better way to go -- interested to see what you come up with.