Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Karma vs EMotion
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
SoloKae

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)

Personally--ONLY design being taken into consideration--from every image I've seen I don't feel there's much of a comparison. As Karma owners, you're stopped constantly by people because of how beautiful the car looks. I think you'd be asked a lot about this new Fisker a bunch, but not for the same reasons. Nobody is going to look at this and say "Is that a new Maserati or Aston" like I get all the time followed up by the "well...that car is beautiful/gorgeous." It is more likely people would ask if George Jetson is locked in the trunk.

I'd love what is being claimed to be under the hood and the mechanics of it, but I'm not digging these lines. Hard to really compare? I'd compare this more to my Lotus Evora and I can say my Evora doesn't get the same love as my Karma.
SoloKae is offline   Reply With Quote