Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Just bought my new to me Fisker Karma in White Sand.
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 06:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
guitarman

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Garage

Hey Guys,

Ended up taking delivery yesterday and the car is awesome! The car performed flawlessly for my the trip. Yes when you transfer ownership in California for a car over 4 years old the require the SMOG which as a buyer is a good thing for me as they check the system and no engine faults can be detected.

Yes the Differential is part of the RDM that Alex did on the car. The NAV and the rear view is already unlocked and it has a cool rearview mirror with built in video screen for rear view or front view camera.

Also the original owner had the entire interior of the car covered in very high end hand stitched black leather so there is no "cloth accent" anywhere which is awesome and gives it a very rich feel in the cabin.

The new Yokohama tires were super smooth and the car tracked wonderfully, much better than I expected for such a heavy car.

Since the campaign look up tool seems to be lost forever if anyone else has access to it and can update this thread to all the campaigns done by Fisker that would be cool. Any warranty work was at SV Fisker McClaren and Elite Motors OC to the best of my knowledge.