Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - For Sale - White Sand/Monsoon Fisker Karma EcoSport
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
FiskerGainesville

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Default For Sale - White Sand/Monsoon Fisker Karma EcoSport

2012 Fisker Karma EcoSport

VIN #1076 24,690 miles

This vehicle was purchased new for $107,500 from Fisker of Orlando and cost over $118,000 after taxes. I have the original sticker included with the car.

The car has always been garaged and looks spectacular, it turns heads everywhere. The rear traction motors have been replaced and carry the green circle. Battery charging contactor was replaced last year by Adam at Fisker Miami. He also updated the software as well.

The car still smells brand new and I will include the original window sticker, original Fisker brochure, the manual, two keys, and the charger.

Asking $54,900 OBO.

Vehicle is located in Gainesville, FL.

If you have any questions, please send me a message or call/text 239.938.6360. If I do not answer, please leave a message and I'll get back with you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could send a text or PM.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

splash.jpg

f10.jpg

f11.jpg

f9.jpg

f5.jpg
FiskerGainesville is offline   Reply With Quote