My Fisker Article - Page 3 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2015, 02:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Garage

This is all to fun and I have to chime in -- Assume you are correct Betch23 in your point (which I not saying you are), but assuming, how would you (assuming you were the new fisker) prioritize the originally owners (who were primised a 6 YR warrenty) from the second hand owners who were promised nothing and bought at 50% discount ???
Old 08-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
EV Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage

@betch23, you keep going back to corporate responsibility but what about personal responsibility. You had to know that support was minimal and that you were not going to get no more than a $2K Customer Support Program. No one pointed a gun at your head to make you commit to buying a Fisker and yet you did. So I just don't see how the New Fisker is to blame for this.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #23 (permalink)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

SC Karma, new to the thread?

Do you repair Fiskers?

Old 08-19-2015, 05:51 PM   #24 (permalink)

BTW SC Karma, please tell me your background and the classes on business ethics you took. Thank you.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by betch23 View Post
Do you repair Fiskers?
Not sure why you are obsessed with this, but let me save you some time. The only people on this forum that repair Fiskers are HarleyGuy, FiskerPhilly and AlexPop. Occasionally you'll see KarmaNews who isn't a tech but does work for the new fisker.

This is all something you could easily determine by looking at someones profile, looking at their post history, etc. You know, doing a little research and becoming informed.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

Thank you LonePalmBJ, but I was under the impression that the thread was closed the last time I posted. It appears that many individuals like yourself want to keep this discussion alive, so I will be glad to do so until the last post.

Before I purchased, I asked many questions about the Karma, and guess how many mentioned the RDM and Chineses parts? You guessed it, zero.

I am not sure the rationale but anyone who would like to mention no ethical copability in the New Fisker (please note that their name is still Fisker), then send me $10k for a warranty that I will turn over to an overseas subsidiary.

For those of you without an ulterior motive, please disregard this post; the last thing I want to do is offend good decent people.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:28 PM   #27 (permalink)

My Apologies LonePalmBj, my last post got cut off.

Let's say my Network Security /Penetration Testing Department of my Company sells you a contact. Then we go out of business. However, we sell the business in bankruptcy to another company, who received all accounts and assets. Do they have no responsibility? If so, then there is not an insurance company on the planet who will sell another Bond.

I have heard many opinions which I think is fantastic and great about these forums; everyone has a right to express themselves. Many feel that I am wrong and many feel I am right. Personally, I look to do business with individuals willing to stay out of the gray/ grey areas and into the white areas.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

Any interest in selling your broken car as-is?
Old 08-19-2015, 07:06 PM   #29 (permalink)

Thank you for reaching out PowerSource. I would feel bett
Old 08-19-2015, 07:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
EV Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by betch23 View Post
BTW SC Karma, please tell me your background and the classes on business ethics you took. Thank you.
BTW Betch23, do you know anything about bankruptcy proceedings? Things were all settled in the bankruptcy court prior to you buying your car. What makes you think that things would change just because you bought your car? I certainly have not taken any business delusional courses. I think if your were to fall and break your leg on my sidewalk, you would definitely blame and sue me for it!

One more thing, I have not posted in any of the threads for awhile but seeing your "article", it just struck a nerve in me. At least take some of the blame and move on. Whining is not going to get your car running!