Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Sterling BMW CSP Reviews
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
ejo3rd

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)

I dropped my Karma off today at Sterling BMW. I pulled into the very nice service area and they promptly came out to greet me and asked how they could help me. I told them I was there for the software update and warranty inspection for my Karma. The rep disappeared into the office. He came back a short time later and said " the body shop handles the Fiskers" and told me to go around the back of the dealership and pointed me to the small shack at the far right end of the lot. Got that stepchild kind of feeling. A young lady came out and inspected the car for damage. I signed the work order and stated I brought it in for the software update and warranty inspection. I asked for an approximate date I could expect my car to be ready and she said approximately a week.
Hopefully things go well. Definitely wasn't the upscale experience I was expecting.
Owner Karma #49 SE,
2013 Chevy Volt
2008 Audi R8 V8
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ejo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote