Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Thank you Joe (FiskerPhilly) and Adam (HarleyGuy) -
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 08:35 AM   #22 (permalink)
DHH

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta'sKarma View Post
EVer1 - Food for thought - I paid for a ticket for Joe's tech to come out to Hawaii. Not cheap, but really not that bad either, and totally worth it to have an expert's hands on my baby. I would highly recommend it if you can swing it. I've even used miles to buy another person a ticket in the past, if that is an option for you. And if you have other Karma owners in the area that you can split the cost with, that makes it even more affordable. Knock on wood - if anything goes wrong with my Karma in the future, I'll do it again!

Agreed - I paid about $1000 to truck my car to Joe. We are lucky there are a number of great people that help keep our cars running...
DHH is offline   Reply With Quote