Virgin VCM/VGM for sale - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2018, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Default Virgin VCM/VGM for sale

Hi,
I have a brand new vehicle control module/ vehicle gateway module. it has never had any keys programmed for it. If all your dash light don't come on and re flashing it doesn't help, you going to need this. Send me a message if interested.
1DopeTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1DopeTech View Post
Hi,
I have a brand new vehicle control module/ vehicle gateway module. it has never had any keys programmed for it. If all your dash light don't come on and re flashing it doesn't help, you going to need this. Send me a message if interested.
And how does the customer plan on getting the keys programmed to your new VCM . Karma Automotive sells the VCM and keys all ready programmed
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
Quote:
Hi,
And how does the customer plan on getting the keys programmed to your new VCM . Karma Automotive sells the VCM and keys all ready programmed
Hey Harley, hows it going.
Well to answer your question, It really really simple. There are ALOT OF OPTIONS!!!!

They can purchase my VGM and 2 new keys from a karma dealership (they still sell fisker keys until they run out) and either...

1. Take the VGM, Vehicle and both Keys to A karma dealership and have the tech install the VGM and perform updates and boom. You got a Fisker that lights up now!

2. Though a little more complicated but if you can’t get your car to a dealer....Customer can ship VGM to the dealer, have dealer order 2 keys And a tech can install the VGM in any fisker available program the keys to VGM/VGM perform updates then remove vgm and ship keys and VGM back to customer and customer can install and BOOM! Magic

Were you interested? I’m a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.

Old 12-05-2018, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Were you interested? Iím a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.
Sounds like someone doesn't know who @Harleyguy is. I'm going to make popcorn and enjoy the show.

(Spoiler: He's almost certainly one of the top two or three people in the world most knowledgeable and experienced in Fisker Karma servicing and support)
Old 12-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)

Quote:
Well to answer your question, It really really simple. There are ALOT OF OPTIONS!!!!

They can purchase my VGM and 2 new keys from a karma dealership (they still sell fisker keys until they run out) and either...

1. Take the VGM, Vehicle and both Keys to A karma dealership and have the tech install the VGM and perform updates and boom. You got a Fisker that lights up now!

2. Though a little more complicated but if you canít get your car to a dealer....Customer can ship VGM to the dealer, have dealer order 2 keys And a tech can install the VGM in any fisker available program the keys to VGM/VGM perform updates then remove vgm and ship keys and VGM back to customer and customer can install and BOOM! Magic

Were you interested? Iím a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.
Is your name Travis Richardson?
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePalmBJ View Post
Quote:
Were you interested? I’m a former Karma automotive tech and a former Fisker tech. Any questions feel free to ask.
Sounds like someone doesn't know who @Harleyguy is. I'm going to make popcorn and enjoy the show.

(Spoiler: He's almost certainly one of the top two or three people in the world most knowledgeable and experienced in Fisker Karma servicing and support)
well there’s a new sheriff in town. Oh and I am a proud Owen of a mint condition 2012 Fisker Karma ecosport.
Save me some that popcorn if you don’t mind. Might need a snack when I’m done. Lol jk jk
No reason for any type of show. I’m not competing with anybody.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSource View Post
Quote:

2. Though a little more complicated but if you can’t get your car to a dealer....Customer can ship VGM to the dealer, have dealer order 2 keys And a tech can install the VGM in any fisker available program the keys to VGM/VGM perform updates then remove vgm and ship keys and VGM back to customer and customer can install and BOOM! Magic

Is your name Travis Richardson?
No.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:

Love your spoiler btw.
Really top 3!? And he had to ask the question about my VGM!? Lol
I might have just jumped to the top most knowledgeable. Thank you
Old 12-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Love your spoiler btw.
Really top 3!? And he had to ask the question about my VGM!? Lol
I might have just jumped to the top most knowledgeable. Thank you
But to be honest i know a lot of people even still working with karma auto who I’m 100% positive your Harley guy comes no where near. Sorry. I really don’t even consider my self anywhere near top 10 from the people I know.

I didn’t come here to show boat or compete with anyone, I only came to see if I can sell someone a good VGM. I didn’t come looking for smart a** response.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)

Quote:
But to be honest i know a lot of people even still working with karma auto who I’m 100% positive your Harley guy comes no where near. Sorry. I really don’t even consider my self anywhere near top 10 from the people I know.

I didn’t come here to show boat or compete with anyone, I only came to see if I can sell someone a good VGM. I didn’t come looking for smart a** response.
Why not go back to the rock you crawled out under from. If you really gave a **** about the owners on the forum you would of been here from the beginning. Just out of the clear blue you show up 6 years later looking to sell parts you just happen to have laying around seems real suspicious.
Your posts sure seem like Travis Richardson is back in the house under a new forum name.
I have no one to impress my track record speaks for itself myself and Joe have been members of this forum long enough .
By the way I’am not the one that posted I was one of the top three techs I care less where i’am rated but I know one thing I continue to help the owners on a daily basis. I ask for nothing and get nothing for the time I spend on the phone or on the forum helping customers I just didn’t show up because I had some parts to sell.
Try searching eBay for your parts and or selling your parts. You mock me buy telling people oh buy my VCM and get it programmed by the dealer. Obviously if they need a new VCM how the **** do you expect them to get the car to a dealer if it’s dead in the water and or if the closest dealer is a few thousand miles away. So yes selling a none programmed VCM not a VGM as you continue to mention is a waste of money .
Have fun trolling the forum why not join the Karma Automotive forum and go impress them with your knowledge.
You denied your Travis but it’s pretty funny that Travis worked for Fisker before being fired and started his own business working on Karmas oh wait not working on them but taking the customers money and not preforming the work or Selling parts that never got delivered. But since your not Travis it makes no sense to continue what a scum bag he turned in to and a thief .
Very similar paths .
Have fun this topic is closed so don’t bother replying I don’t give a ****
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote