For sale on eBay: White Sand/Black Eco Sport - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Garage
Default RE: For sale on eBay: White Sand/Black Eco Sport

@Fab: I agree with you. I didn't say I'd necessarily trust him with my money, or that he has any experience in this, just that I don't think there's any evidence of anything illegal or fraudulent. I probably don't have much more than 10 eBay rating points, but I'd like to think I'm an honest guy.

I also agree he isn't painting the car in the best light in the way he's created the page and described the vehicle. People predisposed to dropping $200K on a whim are probably used to a little more refinement and polish

I think the charitable aspect is really quite clever - his goal is to get people to knowingly overpay for a product. If he can find a way to encourage people to do that (and to feel good about it) without any actual cost to himself, why not? Again, it's a Win-Win. eBay handles the charibable part; so I'm confident the charity would actually get their cut too.

LonePalmBJ is offline   Reply With Quote