Amazing Karma EcoChic - Deep Ocean/Glacier Tri-Tone - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2020, 04:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Talking Amazing Karma EcoChic - Deep Ocean/Glacier Tri-Tone

Pristine 2012 Fisker Karma EcoChic Sedan in Deep Ocean Blue Metallic with Glacier Tri-Tone Interior. Only 11,900 miles from New and I am only asking $39,950.

The EcoChic model was the top model offered and it was designed to be ‘Animal Free’. It is highlighted by the unique Premium EcoSuede interior made from 100% recycled post-industry virgin polyester as well as several other eco-friendly touches such as burled wood salvaged from California wildfires and the fossilized Magnolia leaves sealed into the glass of the battery showcase.

Airbag recall was completed. The latest software upgrades are installed and the car has gotten a clean bill of health from both the Fort Worth and Denver Karma Dealerships where I have had it serviced. A new starter battery was installed this year and the main electric batteries were verified to be balanced and in great working order. Brand new Yokahama tires just installed. The VIN # ends in 1556 which means that this is one of the later built Fiskers after the bugs were worked out. It also has better battery packs than the earlier productions. 110V and 220V Fisker Electric Chargers, air pump, manuals, 2 keys, Clear Bra and an spare main fuse are included. The car looks and runs amazing. Get ready for lots of attention everywhere you drive.

The ecoChic model original MSRP was $116,000. The Diamond Dust paint is a $3200 upgrade which has bits of recycled glass to give it an incredible sparkle.

Powered by a 20.1 kWh 336V battery / 2.0L turbo ‘generator’ with 959lb-ft read-drive electric motors. Single ratio automatic trans. Solar panel roof for extended range. Chome Factory 22” Wheels. Voice-activated navigation with rear-view camera. 10.2” touch-screen, Premium audio system, Bluetooth phone connect, Bi-Xenon headlamps.

This 2012 Fisker Karma is nothing short of stunning, possibly the lowest, sleekest, sexiest four-door sedan to the seen on the road.

Please let me know if you have any other question on the specifics of this amazing Fisker Karma. You can do it through a Private Message on FiskerBuzz. Leave me a phone number if you would like to talk by phone.

Located in Lafayette, Colorado. You will need to arrange shipping as needed. I would love to keep the car but I have a recent teenage driver and one coming of age next year and I just don't have the space for my Summer Sunday driver anymore.

Take a look at my photos here or on Facebook MarketPlace and Craigslist:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...78894689189319
https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d...191135428.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_9317.jpg (330.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9322.jpg (288.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9315.jpg (254.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9347.jpg (313.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9326.jpg (216.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9354.jpg (193.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9337.jpg (283.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9327.jpg (240.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0326.jpg (214.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_9356.jpg (156.1 KB, 6 views)
FiskerKen is offline   Reply With Quote