💎 Gorgeous Karma w/ Diamond Dust / Monsoon Tritone. Only 18K miles! - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2020, 02:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My beautiful Fisker Karma Eco-Sport is looking for a new owner. Special Earth "Diamond Dust" finish is made of 55% glass and glitters under the sun, turns heads everywhere it goes. Beautiful curves throughout, unique solar roof, huge 22" wheels and low-profile tires gives the car an aggressive yet sexy appeal, making it the envy of Tesla owners. The stunning Monsoon Tritone interior features two-tone leather seats and supple leather-wrapped steering wheel, aviation-inspired dashboard, understated and classy design that looks and feels like a million bucks. Even the sound in the cockpit is reminiscent of a private jet, just first-class experience all the way.

Battery charges 100%, barely driven (less than 2,300 miles a year), hand-washed only, and nearly maintenance-free. Smoothly drives at full electric about 35-40 miles per charge before the gas-powered engine generates power for the electric motor, for a total 300-mile range. Also features regenerative braking on-demand, coupled with the massive Brembo disc brakes. Built-in Bluetooth, voice-activated navigation, 10.2" multi-function haptic screen, heated front and rear seats, premium 8-speaker / subwoofer audio system, dual-zone climate, 6-way power front seats, aux/USB input, Sirius XM, auto-dimming mirror with HomeLink, Bi-Xenon high-intensity headlights and more! Software is updated to the latest version at Karma Automotive in Newport Beach, they gladly service these original Fiskers - I made sure service was available before purchasing.

This beauty is protected by XPEL paint protection film ($3000+ value) on the entire front bumper, all four doors, and rear quarters -- Still has 2 years left in the warranty for even more peace of mind.

This is your chance to own a collector exotic designed by Henrik Fisker (renowned designer at Aston Martin and BMW). Original sticker price was $117,000. I don't drive it enough so I've decided to sell. Serious buyers only, message me to schedule an appointment.

Photos at:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=276543976

Last edited by diamonddust1; 07-20-2020 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Incomplete info
diamonddust1 is offline   Reply With Quote