Selling Fisker Karma: Deep Ocean, Monsoon Tritone leather - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2020, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Post Selling Fisker Karma: Deep Ocean, Monsoon Tritone leather

Rare. Only 1800 made worldwide. Identical to the new $150,000 Karma Revero. The most beautiful 4dr sports car ever. Plug in electric with gasoline generator so thereís no range anxiety (similar to BMW i8). Original owner, 1 person, No kids, Non-smoker, No pets. Like new interior. All original. Low Mileage: 21,380. Only ~500 miles since last comprehensive service. Interior: Monsoon Tri-Tone Hand-Wrapped Premium Leather Seat, Navigation System, Color: Deep Ocean Blue Diamond Dust, Trim: EcoSport. Careful, not all cars listed as EcoSport are. EcoSport have all REAL leather seats. The seats with the faux suede combo are not leather. Fairly new tires and aux battery recently replaced. Hugs the road. So fun to drive. ~50 miles on electric only power and 300 with electric and generator engine on 10 gal tank of gasoline.

I hate to sell it, but Iím now full time caregiver to my 94yr old mother and itís not easy for her to get in and out.

AutoTrader listing link with photos and asking price: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...Type=spotlight
Sland is offline   Reply With Quote