2012 EcoSport, 1,550 miles, Excellent conf - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2019, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default 2012 EcoSport, 1,550 miles, Excellent conf

I just collected this 2012 Karma from an automobile storage location in southern Silicon Valley for my client and had it fully inspected and serviced at Pat's garage in San Francisco, an authorized Fisker Service center.

We are looking to sell it and are considering delivering it to a high end automobile consignment dealer on the San Francisco Peninsula in a week or two after we get it registered and insured.

Does anyone have an idea of what this car might be worth ?

As it has been stored indoors it's entire life, it is in excellent condition and has only approximately 1,600 miles on the odometer. It has always been plugged into two battery tenders (one for the engine's battery and one for the main battery). The inspection report came up as all systems working properly. On a 30 mile trip back from the service center it ran flawlessly with no issues at all.

Thank you for any feedback you may have and if you are interested please let me know.

Attachments
Flewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Early Adopter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flewald View Post
I just collected this 2012 Karma from an automobile storage location in southern Silicon Valley for my client and had it fully inspected and serviced at Pat's garage in San Francisco, an authorized Fisker Service center.

We are looking to sell it and are considering delivering it to a high end automobile consignment dealer on the San Francisco Peninsula in a week or two after we get it registered and insured.

Does anyone have an idea of what this car might be worth ?

As it has been stored indoors it's entire life, it is in excellent condition and has only approximately 1,600 miles on the odometer. It has always been plugged into two battery tenders (one for the engine's battery and one for the main battery). The inspection report came up as all systems working properly. On a 30 mile trip back from the service center it ran flawlessly with no issues at all.

Thank you for any feedback you may have and if you are interested please let me know.

Attachments
looks like beauty -- minimal gaps and very clean. was their any updates done? I think depending on the vin number, and whether the traction motor was corrected , recalled items fixed and SW updated, I say between 40-60K