Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver gets a CSP!!
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
milyonz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

So I decided to fly back to Seattle and make the trek across the border to the Vancouver CSP. Wanted to get the check-up and fixes before the CSP expires. Nice place, high end vehicles and attentive staff. It is actually known as The BMW Store. Garett was my service advisor and got me taken care of. I walked out owing zero due to the CSP.

Received latest and greatest software update, water ingress fix (a must have for Seattle driving IMO) as well as diagnostic check (everything came back great...phew). One thing to note, they are a high volume BMW service center with only two Fisker techs - so I would advise planning a day out of it.

Overall very pleased with their service. Once they get more Fisker trained personnel I am sure servicing will not take as long.
milyonz is offline   Reply With Quote