Teardrop Trailer-Tow hitch - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Default Teardrop Trailer-Tow hitch

I am seriously considering getting a teardrop trailer for my Karma. Has anyone added a tow hitch to the Karma? I saw an old hatchback Jaguar E-type driving around here with a sweet teardrop trailer with a bike rack. I think this is the ultimate solution for long trips with the Karma.

While searching for leads it seems like these trailers are also quite popular with Prius owners..

http://priuschat.com/threads/teardrop-trailers.47788/
smoothoperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)

I have no idea where they would be able to mount it . With the valance protecting two coolant pumps the OBCM and the car really doesn't chassis rails which the hitch would mount too . Go too www.copart.com they have a Fisker that's missing the rear bumper you can get an idea what it looks like if you haven't seen the Karma with the bumper off
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
I have no idea where they would be able to mount it . With the valance protecting two coolant pumps the OBCM and the car really doesn't chassis rails which the hitch would mount too . Go too www.copart.com they have a Fisker that's missing the rear bumper you can get an idea what it looks like if you haven't seen the Karma with the bumper off

Yea I saw that Karma... that car belonged to a forum member but got totaled due to lack of parts. Looks like they were able to source a bumper recently though as they now have pics of the car with the bumper.

If this can be done with the tiny CF roadster it must be possible with the Karma.

smoothoperator is offline   Reply With Quote