Negative Karma Employee Reviews - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiskerjim View Post
Just visited the engineering facility with Joost and had a tour and great discussion about the current support for us owners and the development of the new Karma. I am 'revved" about their progress and their new product and it's tie in with our Fisker Karma. I see growing pains being managed but still feel strongly that I own a unique vehicle that is able to capture a segment of the car market going forward. I would encourage any owner to meet with Joost if they are in the Costa Mesa area.
I contacted Mr. Joost and customer service earlier and they said that they had limited interest for me to visit because I was a beta tester for PowerSource. Apparently Karma Automotive has been following the progress of this forum as I never mentioned as such. Have you heard of such a thing? Very strange.
Fanofearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Liked, but not well liked

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)

That is a shame. I would say our relationship with Karma Automotive is good. If they are drawing a line in the sand for association with us then I am confused and baffled by that. We are in the business of making the Karma better for everyone. We have actually reached out with open arms to all owners to test drive our improved vehicles. I believe we worked around Fiskerjim's schedule after his visit to Karma Automotive and made available a vehicle for him to drive and preview on short notice.

Back to the OP, I have read the reviews and it seems as there is some internal turmoil within the organization. The startup type of scenario is not meant for individuals looking for stability so if that is what you are looking for, better to look for a more stable and established company rather than this startup.
PowerSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Garage

I had a great experience with Powersource. They did accommodate me on a tight scheduling scenario and some last minute dancing. Their upgrade on their Karma is impressive and gives us owners other efficiency options with respect to ICE charging as well as a number of functional improvements. They have some interesting innovations that they are working on and are open to our input. i realize that there is "energy" between Karma and Powersource but that should not impair either enterprise from moving forward. As owners, we can benefit from both organizations and will do well in finding ways to support them.
fiskerjim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2015, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am in the same boat. I would like to know if you have been to their facilities and seen the work being done. Also, what was/is your decision and will you have to move for the job? PM me if you'd like.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I decided not to join because I had enough feedback from individuals within the organization which made me confident in the fact that the new company was in deep trouble and not a place where I would want to work. Rejected offer and moved on. PM me if you would like more detail.
KarmaCandidate is offline   Reply With Quote