Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - My Fisker Article
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Antonin

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

I think on one level we feel your pain betch23, on another level everyone points to this forum that has been extremely generous with sharing info (good and bad) on our cars. It is understandable to feel very upset about spending large sum of money to fix what should be working for quite long time (drivetrain), but as many said before me, you have been warned by your diligent research that this car is not for faint-hearted.

Also, you seem to imply that the new company should somehow shelter responsibility for the actions of the old company. I am afraid that this is not how it works in bankruptcy proceedings. Otherwise all the creditors could come and say - hey, you still owe me!

Let's hope that your repair bill is not as high as you are indicating and please note that there are other ticking-bomb problems that might surface (HV battery, display, 12V battery failure, generator failure, etc.). But you know all that, after all you said you did your research so you took calculated risk vs.price - right?