Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Waiting and waiting to pull
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fabulist
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newyorkfisker View Post
Hi all
Like everyone else on the forums I am and have been a fisker fanatic. For years I have been looking at buying one but with the bankrupt issues and lack of dealer support I have not purchased. Don't want to be stuck with an undriveable car or a headache

In any event seriously looking at a signature edition and want to know if there is anything I should be inquiring about before purchase. Recalls etc

I know about the limited csp program just released and know it's short lived. Anyone know of any info or rumors of continued parts/support once the new fisker is up and running.

Also most importantly any known fisker repair shops in NYC/Long Island area.

Thanks
Have you already reviewed the new buyer's checklist thread? This thread was started before The New Fisker's CSP, but the technical information is still valid. You may also want to get in touch with @FiskerPhilly who is your closest CSP provider.

Original owner of 2012 Eco Sport Black (Eclipse) with Monsoon Tritone Interior. VIN: -0641
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote