New Karma Dealer in Chicago Region - Page 2 - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
GoKarma

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We are Karma Chicago. Our goal is to make your luxury and exotic car buying and owning experience unlike any other major purchase. With an unmatched attention to detail, truly impressive product lineup, and unique access to OEM parts, our Karma, Aston Martin and Lotus dealership in Glenview, IL is equipped to provide the ultimate in customer service every time you visit.

We are proud to add Karma to our stable of luxury brands. We are certified to also service both the Karma Rovero AND the Fisker Karma.

301 Waukegan Rd
Glenview IL 60025

Call and ask for Rich at the store 847-904-1233 or my cell 847-922-0408
Hello, I'm happy your dealership now sell Karma. I don't mean to complain about your dealership in this forum, but when my calls, text and emails are ignored, maybe you'll respond to me here. I bought my Fisker Karma from your dealership July 1st, 2018. And when I flew to Chicago from Denver, I was promised to be picked up from O'Hare airport, never happened. I was then told to take a Lyft or Uber that I'll get reimbursed, that didn't happen either. It wasn't a lot of money, it's just the principle. The glove compartment hinges was broken when I picked the car, I was told as soon as you get your Karma dealership started I will get a call and you'll ship the parts to have it fixed....no call, no email, nothing. Just wanted to point all this out here because I'm not getting any response from you guys through the normal channel. This is Thomson, just in case you don't know.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I assure you this is not how our normal operations are run. I will do my best to try to make amends. I don't know who you may have been contacting but please feel free to contact me directly at 847-922-0408. As for the glove box hinges we just received our first shipment of spare parts on Friday. I will see if we have received the parts you need and have your salesman get in contact with you.
glenviewluxuryimports@gma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Default New Karma Dealer in Chicago Area

Brand new Karma dealer in Illinois. Karma of Chicago proudly sells the new Karma Revero, while also servicing Karmas and Fiskers! If you have any questions you can contact the dealership at 847-904-1233 and ask for Dimitri. I promise to make it a satisfying experience for you!
Dimitri B is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri B View Post
Brand new Karma dealer in Illinois. Karma of Chicago proudly sells the new Karma Revero, while also servicing Karmas and Fiskers! If you have any questions you can contact the dealership at 847-904-1233 and ask for Dimitri. I promise to make it a satisfying experience for you!
Your a little late to the party like 6 years you co worker all ready made a post in reference to this dealer.
Good luck in the sales of the Revero
Harleyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
GoKarma

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri B View Post
Hello Dimitri B,
I don't know if Rich still work with/at your dealership. I've exchanged phone calls/text messages with him and also with Dominik. The issue I had when I bought/picked-up my Karma from your dealership is still NOT resolved. Dominik told me the issue will cost just over $600 to resolve. Since I live in Colorado, I asked that you guys send me a check so I can have the local dealer here in Denver, Colorado work on it. That was the last time I heard from him. I spoke with Rich the following week, and he stated that he just got out of the hospital and he'll call or text me in 2 weeks.......that was over 3 months ago. I'm not someone that complain, but the way your dealership has handled this issue is very poor. This is a very minor issue and I can't even imagine how you'll handle bigger issues. Promises that were made to me by your dealership are never kept. As I mentioned in my earlier post, promised to pick me up from the airport, you never did. Told me to use a share-ride (Uber or Lyft) and you'll send me a check for the cost of the ride, you never did. Would I ever recommend anyone to buy a car from you, at this point I would say **** NO. I know your dealership sell high-end cars and deal with Multi-Millionaires, little folks like myself that buy a used Karma get treated like crap. I'm still hopeful that you and the rest of the management of your dealership will do the right thing. Until then, I'll continue to post NOT SO flattery comments.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote