First Fisker Automotive’s ever build Karma show car, painted Laguna on sale! - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default First Fisker Automotive’s ever build Karma show car, painted Laguna on sale!

Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s first investor and first officially nominated retailer, sells Fisker’s first show car which was completed towards the end of 2007, the famous Karma with “Laguna” paint. It was used on all first appearances the Fisker Karma made in public and pictured on all early Karma catalogs. This Karma is actually at Fisker Italia’s show room and it sits on top of the “Fisker Island” which was a Fisker Italia proposal to Fisker Automotive about how to present the Karma inside a dealership.
Fisker Italia offers the whole items as a package of this true piece of Fisker Automotive’s history. Shipping and assembling can be organized in the US or any other country.
Please submit your offers at: [email protected]

Bandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default RE: First Fisker Automotive’s ever build Karma show car, painted Laguna on sale!

Funny, I just got confirmation today that finally this week they are building the first (and only) series of Laguna Blue cars.

So hopefully in a few weeks time I finally get my car!

Laguna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
Default RE: First Fisker Automotive’s ever build Karma show car, painted Laguna on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandi
Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s first investor and first officially nominated retailer, sells Fisker’s first show car which was completed towards the end of 2007, the famous Karma with “Laguna” paint. It was used on all first appearances the Fisker Karma made in public and pictured on all early Karma catalogs. This Karma is actually at Fisker Italia’s show room and it sits on top of the “Fisker Island” which was a Fisker Italia proposal to Fisker Automotive about how to present the Karma inside a dealership.
Fisker Italia offers the whole items as a package of this true piece of Fisker Automotive’s history. Shipping and assembling can be organized in the US or any other country.
Please submit your offers at: [email protected]

Is this a drivable vehicle or just a full scale model?
SoCalGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

I can see why the Laguna orders are holding out for their color. Fisker should build a few extra; that color is gorgeous!
EVer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

[/quote]

[/quote]

it's the first and only one full scale mock up, it isn't drivable.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy
I don't see a "B" pillar, so most likely it is not road legal, even if it could run.
Fabulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage

I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
SoCalGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
I am surprised they gave it up in the first place. Fisker probably spent every dollar of their initial funding building that car and they owned it to begin with. How did it end up in the hands of an Italian car dealer?
Old 07-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulist
Quote:
I am surprised they gave it up in the first place. Fisker probably spent every dollar of their initial funding building that car and they owned it to begin with. How did it end up in the hands of an Italian car dealer?
didn't you read this?

..."Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s FIRST INVESTOR and FIRST OFFICIALLY NOMINATED RETAILER..."

Old 07-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulist
Quote:
didn't you read this?

..."Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s FIRST INVESTOR and FIRST OFFICIALLY NOMINATED RETAILER..."

I did, but still does not by itself explain why the priceless first concept car ended up in his hands. I doubt the Kleiner Perkins or other major investors would end up with prototypes and early models of the car. Of course, that could have been a condition of his investment, or maybe he was given the car as a gift.