Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Help Save My Marriage
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
WATTGAS

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)

@FiskerPhilly - as it ends up, JCMorrill lives near me. He drove the car over tonight and we were able to confirm his 120V Fisker charger is bad. I plugged it into a socket I've used with my 120V charger and the 1st light on top turned red. So I loaned him my 120V charger and he's going to test it out tonight at his house.

When the car was idling in Stealth, I had him change it to Sport and the ICE didn't turn on. We went for a drive and in Sport mode the ICE did kick in while driving as well as turn off occasionally with the auto-stop feature. I'm definitely not a Fisker mechanic, but the ICE sounded normal to me.

The CEL is on and stayed on between several starts and stops of the push button to start the car. I plugged in my OBDLink Bluetooth scan tool to see what codes are showing. I understand these are not as comprehensive as the Prodis scan tool but thought it might help you.

If I was reading the stored codes correctly, they were:

P1B48
P1B99
P0A7B

The pending codes were the same.

JCMorrill said he would report back to us in the morning to see if the car was able to charge tonight using a different charger.

He's also reached out to @Lormax and another local mechanic who used to work on Fiskers at the Penske dealership here when they were a Fisker dealer.