Fisker Buzz Forums - View Single Post - Who's got the highest mileage? Time for another poll! :)
Fisker Buzz Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hockeydad

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Default Who's got the highest mileage? Time for another poll! :)

I have a black Eco with the tan interior and I just passed 33,400km. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't get looks, pictures or people approaching me on the car and how good it looks

I've had it for over 2 years now and I drive it all year round. Just now I came home in a blizzard and it was a bit slippery but my snows do a good job. My feet get cold so I have to have a little heating fan blow from the bottom during winter and I notice that the battery only holds enough charge for about 50km when its cold which is horrible but I've grown used to it. It used to really bug me since we're really driving a heavy, gas combustion car with just a bit of electric power to it.

I do see it as owning a bit of history, however... as the day of the hybrid will come to an end in less than a decade as I've heard the big auto companies already have a battery that can go 1000km but haven't put it out yet because they don't quite understand how it will affect their inventory of ICE cars.

All in all, it's been a great car. The software bugs are annoying, the NAV sucks, there are glitches everywhere and I've had to do hard resets in parking lots because the car refused to go into Drive. It's no wonder they went bankrupt and it's too bad that I am forced to drive it all year round as I can't really afford another car so I'm really hoping I don't get into an accident. ... if it wasn't for that I'd be storing it and keeping it in pristine condition because I think it'll be a collector's item down the road.
Hockeydad is offline   Reply With Quote