The End of an Era - Fisker Buzz Forums
Fisker Buzz Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2020, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Garage
Default The End of an Era

After more than eight years of enjoyment and happiness (with only a very few exceptions) it was time for me to part ways with my Fisker. It was far and away the best car ownership experience I've ever had. This was partly because a well-sorted Karma is a joy to own and drive, and because its beautiful looks held up like nothing I've ever seen. Even after eight years almost every drive led to a double take, a thumbs-up, or a parking lot conversation. Beyond the car though was this community of Fisker owners, which improbably has remained a haven of helpfulness, good advice and enthusiasm, even through the years and the ups-and-downs of the various stewards of Henrik's great design.

There are too many people to acknowledge individually, but I'd be remiss not to give a shout out to FiskerBuzz moderator extraordinaaire @Fabulist, and to @Harleyguy and @FiskerPhilly for everything they've done and continue to do for our community. In fact, FiskerPhilly helped me find the next owner for my Karma. I'm very happy it went to someone who will appreciate it as much as I did.

As for me, I will be taking delivery of a Porsche Taycan 4S hopefully in September. For those that were around at the very beginning of the Fisker saga you'll appreciate that I'm once again stalking my vehicle as it goes through production and will be following the ship carrying it across the ocean just as I did for my Karma those many years ago. I still plan on being a regular participant here, and will continue to moderate, contribute and root for everyone.

As Fisker Automotive once said in their marketing: Onward.

Brent
Roswell GA

Last edited by LonePalmBJ; 08-01-2020 at 03:29 PM.
LonePalmBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Garage

Wow that is very sad to hear! Thank you for all your past (and hopefully future) service as moderator. Good luck with the Taycan - another beautiful car!
Karma #328: Shadow on Monsoon Tri-tone
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote